Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Marvin Lewis is done. He can't control these guys, he can't win after week 17, he is a coordinator and nothing more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Auron posted:

Agreed, this is going on how many years that he can't control his loving animals?

Please don't associate this comment with my comment.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The two most notorious guys on the team ratcheted it up to a whole new level now.
Once Lewis, Burfict, and Jones are all gone, the Bengals will have some tumultuous years ahead. I can see the NFL Films from 2026 now. It'll be like that Colts one after Bert Jones gets cremated on the field.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The AFC North is a disaster. The Steelers have been assholes for years, the Bengals are the ultimate teases, the Ravens are sanctimonious pricks, and the Browns are pure poo poo.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

Everyone please post any social media meltdowns tia

rossrams4YOU GOT FUCKIN JIPPED MAN!!! THE REFS SUCKED DONKEY DICK I HOPE THEY GET RAPED LIKE THE GIRL ROTHISNBURGER DID @realpacman24

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Raku posted:

At least the Browns know everyone is getting fired in two years or less

Bengals fans are trapped in purgatory

The Pacers of football.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Laughing at DeCastro.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Nantz and Simms are poo poo, Steelers are poo poo, Bengals are poo poo.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
When Lewis took over the Bengals, I was in high school. Now people make old jokes about me at work and my hairline is halfway to Lebron status.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Burfict should not have been ejected; Marvin Lewis should have understood what was going on and removed him at least temporarily. If he couldn't cool down, then don't let him back in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Ribsauce posted:

I have never seen a sideline so angry (or a crowd). Jeremy Hill tried to fight 4 Steelers, Gilberry finding a camera and yelling "BULLSHIT, YEA I SAID IT," Shazier dancing and pointing to the crowd. That is where the refs let the wheels fall off. I'm not really sure what they could have done, but I was prepared for anything. Hell, even an ECW esque raining of chairs was in play at that point.

I agree with all of this. Maybe they should implement an NBA like review system for personal fouls when something like 8 players getting involved in pushing and shoving happens. But a quick time limit instead of 18 minutes. Hell, tell Goodell they could jam more commercials in, he would set it up by the Super Bowl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfAwWD1mW6I (12 seconds of bullshit before the clip)

• Locked thread