Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
this thread is 15 pages already but lmfao at both of these retard jabronis who have further cemented the bengals legacy as the bungles, now and forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

joey porter was mean!

ahahahahahahhahahaa joey porter is straight up stunting on fools even after retirement ahahahaha

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
the only thing missing from last night was joey porter doing the walrus dance with willie gay, which would have happened probably if the return td would have held up

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Blitz7x posted:

Guys Joey Porter was still out there handing L's the the Bengals in tyool 2016

i read back through this thread and lmao

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
looking at the bengals sb nation blog thing and all the articles have titles like 'Not Like That,' 'This Will Be Impossible To Forget,' and 'They Collapsed, Again' lmao

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
The Steelers loving own.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

v2vian man posted:

Vontaze burfict and pacman Jones combined to gently caress the Bengals out of the playoffs hahahahah

It's so loving cool lol

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

James Harrison owns

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

v2vian man posted:

James Harrison is an immense piece of poo poo who set the game back in the fight against head injuries it should be having but I know he lands in a blind spot for otherwise good posters so all I can do is what I always do which is make the best posts in history and jack off my flaky dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

v2vian man posted:

i think since brown was knocked out with an illegal hit the NFL should have delayed the AFC playoffs until he was healthy and could participate. just one man's take

thank you for the support, friend

• Locked thread