Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i dig it baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

v2vian man posted:

that flag was in my rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Please stop lying about what happened or i will gently caress your poo poo up, pretty bad. [posted vaguely to offend all sides' sensibilities]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

As you can see here, over 100 refs start pulling at Jones from all sides. He begins to have a panic attack and falls backward into several of the refs, which draws the penalty of being forced to be a big dumb rear end upon both himself and vontaze d. burfict

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nothing would go without mention again if referee calls were done through @ mentions from now on, and each call and non-call gets its own twitter account. Think about it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I mean Brown is already cleared for next week, and was spotted laughing for 30 straight hours after the game. Kinda interesting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

In 2010 Antonio Brown faked meeting someone else to get out of his unfulfilling relationship

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Let me start by saying, I can't believe you loving assholes who think Vontaze actually deserves a raise in salary for what he's done. You know who you are. And if you don't know who you are then I guess maybe you just want some messed-up-brained concussion buddies and in that case I understand your viewpoint. good day

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Forgot to attribute it

Chichevache posted:

Let me start by saying, I can't believe you loving assholes who think Vontaze actually deserves a raise in salary for what he's done. You know who you are. And if you don't know who you are then I guess maybe you just want some messed-up-brained concussion buddies and in that case I understand your viewpoint. good day

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

My tum tum is not doing so well for causing some friction between sweet boys. Karma's a bitch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You can't hit high!

You can't hit low!

You can't launch! You can't wrap-up! You're doing it on purpose! Maybe poor Vontaze should just leave the NFL. Maybe this wrong place, wrong time victim needs a change of scenery, and to not ever suit up again, because of the rampant unchecked libelous bullying. He shouldn't play, folks.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jan 12, 2016

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pacman said he'll apologize if Antonio Brown doesn't play on Sunday.

I said shut up!!!!!!!!! ah god

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Freddie Milons

• Locked thread