Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
PACMAN DID NOTHING WRONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

GenericMartini posted:

I still don't understand what Pacman did

Absolutely nothing

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Goetta posted:

@GeoffHobsonCin 37s38 seconds ago
Marvin on Tez play: they deemed that a hit to the head and others weren't

lol Marvin is mad

I would be too

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kalli posted:

Was posted to the GDT:

It's like the rock got hit with a stunner

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Pacman 100% right

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

this was some weird proxy parallel universe of when steve nash got decked into the boards and the suns got all their good players banned and lost the series

Still upset about that

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

There was one bad call the whole game and that was the helmet to helmet from Shazier

And that weak rear end penalty for someone getting jakked up

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

Understandably, but I bet if you asked Big Ben or Antonio Brown if they would take the "blown fumble call" in exchange for their shoulder or head that they would take it. Everyone knew the game was going to be a poo poo shoe from that point forward. I expected the fans to rush the field, but that is more telling of my opinions on the fine people of Cincinnati more than anything else.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say brown would not exchange his head for anything football related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

swickles posted:

My favorite thing about James Harrison is how Cincy fans complained about how dirty he was etc. Then when he went to Cincy they went in circles to justify why he was cool, and then he bailed to go to a team with a chance of winning and now they have gone full 360.

Same

• Locked thread