Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I am very happy I stopped watching after Rothlisberger got hurt. Marvin Lewis should be out on his rear end.

We're going to lose Hue Jackson and keep him though which is Pretty Cool.

Andy Dalton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Man, I get wanting to blame the refs. But no. The Bengals blew this game themselves. 100%. I hope Tony Brown is okay.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Drunk Nerds posted:

This says it best

Agreed. Good luck against the broncos, steelers fans. Hope Brown's ok

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Cavauro posted:

Pacman said he'll apologize if Antonio Brown doesn't play on Sunday.

I said shut up!!!!!!!!! ah god

The only way this gets better is if Pac man calls AB a fuckboy.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Not that I'm defending either of them but if Pac keeps it up he's gonna come out of this looking worse then vontaze which is something

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Chad Johnson headbutted his wife.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Seems reasonable. The curse of alopecia is bad enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
i mean the steelers secondary is definitely the weakest part of their defense so they should probably take whatever they can get.

• Locked thread