Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Don't forget Burfict already won the game by picking Laundry Jones so if anything Hill was the one who lost the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

MacheteZombie posted:

This can't be restated enough. Burfict's penalty should never have occurred. Thank Jhill.

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Pac man did nothing wrong gently caress all you stupid bitchmade posters defending the refs

Edit: stupid bitchmade babys

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You would have every big play get flagged because the coach hopes someone was holding on the line somewhere

Make em specify the penalty

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Except they probably wouldn't fail. If you tell the refs to slow down the actions of 22 men on the field and look really closely for any possible penalty you will win way more than you lose.

They already have to point out what they're challenging you cant just go I challenge that whole thing there gimme the ball lol

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I mean, I really like the idea of challenging for penalties on theory but you gotta remember every single team would spend all offseason thinking about how to effectively gently caress that rule over to their benefit. I cannot see it solving nearly as many problems as it would end up creating.

drat...kinda reminds me how criminals will just break the law no matter what...it's like why even have any laws...dang...

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Mel Mudkiper posted:

yes that was my point exactly thank you

Im just playing tho I respect your opinion

My thing is I'd rather have media lambasting coaches for being lovely little flag trolls then all this boo hoo where's my flag he hit him too hard

At least give them the option & if they abuse it then call the coaches moron baby bitches rather than the refs or players

Milk Malk fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jan 10, 2016

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

D C posted:

This is like the Aziz Ansari joke about 50 Cent ordering grapefruit juice at a restaurant and then being confused why it wasnt purple.

How?

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Wow can't believe he faked an injury for a whole week he probably just wanted to get out of work what a bitch

-pacman jones

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Frackie Robinson posted:

I guess this isn't breaking news or anything, but Pacman comes off as authentically mentally ill.

Was about to make a joke about cte but I watched the instagram video and

No he doesn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milk Malk
Sep 17, 2015

Ribsauce posted:

Anyone who doesn't think the best part of this entire game was "Antonio Brown is so good at fakery he deserves a grammy"

theirs the door -------->

Just realized a week late the Grammy is a music award not an acting award

Not sure who's the bigger idiot on this one me or pacman

• Locked thread