Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

These two insane retards just literally ended the Bengals season.

They gave the game away to the Steelers and are about to be loving pilloried by everybody, so get in on the action.

If you didn't watch, on a downfield pass Vontaze Burflict head hunted Antonio Brown over the middle to put them into field goal range, then Pacman got ANOTHER personal foul to make it a chip shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I made my friend stop playing a game to put the last minute of that game on to watch the big injured idiot limp wrist it down the field.

Then those penalties happened and four of us just stared at the TV with this goofy rear end look on our faces . I still have it on mine. It might get stuck this way.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

I feel bad for pac as he will be lumped in with Burlict which isn't fair at all.

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't see what Pacman did because I was just kind of in awe of what was going on, but I do not find it believable that he didn't say or do something immensely stupid to get flagged.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Was posted to the GDT:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Please post all the best hot takes you see:

Troy Brown: @RealTroyBrown80:

Over the past 15 years the Bengals have had some of the most talented players you'll see but they've had no discipline & no accountability!

Aaron Schatz ‏@FO_ASchatz:

After watching all the violence tonight it's important that @RealMikeWilbon picks out the real villain: stats people.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mystic Stylez posted:

somebody please post a gif of the Shazier hit on Bernard

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CYVbQtRUAAAF6Nn.mp4

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

What a loving dumbass. You run into a bunch of refs to throw a lovely punch at a guy between two of the refs' earholes and don't expect to get flagged?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sportsgenius86 posted:

*retard corner tries to push through a trio of refs to get at said coach*

Whoa, why did I get penalized for that?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mind_Taker posted:

Coaches go on the field all the time to help out injured players. Yeah maybe he talked poo poo but if you can deal with a little smack then you are a giant baby.

Call me a baby will you? time to run through some refs and shove you.

Awh... awhhhh

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I mean, I really like the idea of challenging for penalties on theory but you gotta remember every single team would spend all offseason thinking about how to effectively gently caress that rule over to their benefit. I cannot see it solving nearly as many problems as it would end up creating.

Belichick is the primary proponent of it.

I think it's a good idea personally, just limit it to having to specifically call out the player and the penalty.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

That's true, we can at least say that Vontaze Burflict is smarter then Brandon Spikes.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Thinking it might be about time for this thread to enter the ol' concussion protocol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Will Allen managed to get charged with like 25 felonies a year after getting cut trying to run a ponzi scheme.

There's my attempted one upsmanship for not knowing how banks work since that's how this thread works right?

• Locked thread