Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
And it can't be said enough but lol Porter is such garbage. Always has been. Popcorn Muscles...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Reminder Pac Mans antics left a woman paralyzed for life and he literally had zero sympathy.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
News at 11

Well known assholes act like assholes

Counsel for the prosecution stated as saying "well what jersey does he have on? Because only their guys are dirty..."

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Sorry that Burfict balls so hard that when he does the textbook form tackles my coaches taught me when I was 10 years old playing pee wee football they ruin the seasons of your bitch baby players

I mean yeah but they ruined their own season. Like actually did, not "Im trying to make myself feel better about seeing such a depressing loss" did

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

James Harrison is OK with a runner-up trophy? :aaa:

James Harrison is legitimately a better father than the panty-waist in the Volkswagen commercial.

It's a Kia commercial. I only point that out because Im laughing at the thought of a guy who buys a Kia being so adamant about being the best at something

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
1 game for the act
2 games for Twitter

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Probably the people that think he's just getting picked on because it was a prime time game

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Probably the people that think he's just getting picked on because it was a prime time game

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol

FACE ME LIKE A MAN INTRUDER

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Goetta posted:

Burfict should get a game suspension just like Harrison did. If he keeps doing it after the suspension then he should get 4, then 8, then a season and so on. I think going from 0 suspensions to 3 games is really weird and does actually smell like media relations poo poo.

I also still don't think he intentionally hit him in the head but that it doesn't really matter what the intent was.

This is the best solution but I really don't think it's media relations. He's had so many instances that you almost need to suspend him big time. Lots of their punishment work that way. Look at Dion Jordan. From 3 games to entire season.

Hopefully he changes for you guys, but I remember a lot of chatter in his draft days about teams taking him off for character concerns.

Pac Man deserves no more benefit though. Goddamn is he a hot head/liability

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hes a method actor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That was nice of Burfict to give him the chance for some rest

• Locked thread