Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Remember when Martavis Bryant made the catch of the year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Steelers benefitted from a massive gift non-call and then the Bengals got called for a much lesser version of it later on. And Jim Nantz and Phil Simms did a ridiculous job carrying the refs' water. These were mega, mega plays and calls/non-calls and could have swung the game.

But Burfict and Jones earned their calls.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Quest For Glory II posted:

the refs allowed that situation to escalate because they weren't doing their job moderating it

and then when they saw potential escalation they reacted by determining that it was an opportunity to show their theoretical control of the game

They threw flags all game. I don't know what else they could have done to moderate it. I guess ejected Shazier?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Intruder posted:

Pacman claiming AB was faking and deserves a Grammy was the highlight of the whole spectacle IMO

Close second, but I still liked the alleged wink more.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

swickles posted:

My favorite thing about James Harrison is how Cincy fans complained about how dirty he was etc. Then when he went to Cincy they went in circles to justify why he was cool, and then he bailed to go to a team with a chance of winning and now they have gone full 360.

I do that all the time.

Brandon Spikes is dirty, actually he's cool, actually he's poo poo again, actually he's missing.

Richie Incognito did nothing wrong.

Rex Ryan is misunderstood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I thought the quad post was only the stuff of legends!

• Locked thread