Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

how

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MrLogan posted:

Another play that the officials gave to the Steelers was the Bryant TD catch. It shouldn't have been a TD based on the catch rules (I know it was actually a catch, but not with the stupid NFL rules).

Bryant wasn't even to getting both feet in after gaining control of the ball.

mods can we make denying the taint catch a probational offense, mods

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I mean, I really like the idea of challenging for penalties on theory but you gotta remember every single team would spend all offseason thinking about how to effectively gently caress that rule over to their benefit. I cannot see it solving nearly as many problems as it would end up creating.

get rid of video challenges, allow a challenge play to involve coach-to-coach combat, Dan Campbell immediately becomes hottest coaching commodity

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

game was bad for vontaze but great for his upcoming wrestling career as "Mr. Burfict"

• Locked thread