Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
I wish Vontaze Burfict was a steeler

edit:

And I wish Joey Porter was head coach and GM

toxicsunset fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Jan 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
i have been concussed many times and the thing i remember the most about them is the inability to dance and/or laugh that came after the fact also i would vote for joey porter to be president of the united states of america

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
I will have it be known I stopped defending james harrison a long time ago and instead chose to embrace him as an evil force of nature that he was (though no longer is, not due to a growing a heart much like The Grinch of Whoville, but rather old age and ineffectiveness) and root for him anyway. A dark lord atop a throne of blood wearing a crown of hatred and drinking the blood of his victims, assailing kick-coverage gunners and quarterbacks alike in his equal-opportunity assault on humanity and decency. I hope he gets superbowl MVP and inducted into the hall of fame and wear his number in adult league hockey to honor the blood god

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
The opening scene for the last boy scout is the ideal start to a sporting event

toxicsunset fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jan 13, 2016

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
There exist certain men in the world such as James Harrison and Vontaze Burfict who are not men but are instead weapons. All you can do is point them in a direction and if they happen to take someone's head off with their heroic missile headbutt, it's not their fault but the fault of whoever put them out there and pointed them in that direction

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
Have you ever been hit so hard you turned into nazi propaganda

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
It's almost like they spent their entire life inside a strange bubble of fame and untouchability that grew and grew the older and better at football they got, wherein education and accountability and common sense aren't bothered to be taught and they're told every step of the way that they're the greatest gift God's ever given the earth and have no real concept of reality

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

v2vian man posted:

Yeah let's give up on them and assume they have no ability to grasp reality. I believe the term is jolly apes

Chad Johnson Didn't Know How Banks Worked

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

Chilichimp posted:

tbf, I don't super know how banks work and I've never played a lick of football!

He asked Marvin Lewis how the banks got his money to all the ATMs around the world

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
Who invited JD Salinger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

Who is that and what do I need to do to make him a steeler

• Locked thread