Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Glazius posted:

Good lord these are still the poshest of beginnings. How on earth are we going to get all motivated to grow the gently caress out of some turnips if we're in the lap of luxury and also dragon?

Umm... dragon.

Being somewhere where there isn't a dragon in our immediate vicinity should become a priority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Truthkeeper posted:

It's true. This game offers borderline pedophilia and zoophilia

I thought we couldn't marry the dragon?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Truthkeeper posted:

Fists (Fastest weapon, but shortest range. Enables throwing and suplexing monsters. no shield defense)

This is the only possible choice.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Truthkeeper posted:

I know nothing about real farming, but I feel like corn and clovers aren’t a real substitute for compost or fertilizer.

Clover's a surprisingly good fallow crop. Corn not so much.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

No plant is able to use N2 directly. Legumes have a symbiotic relationship with certain types of bacteria, which can utilise gaseous nitrogen. The nodules on the roots are homes for the bacteria.
(The plant uses some of the fixed nitrogen itself, but there's enough left over that the soil is enriched)

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

let's assume that we find some magic plot bullshit that lets us fix the rune problems

Presumably the delivery that Art was making before he lost it.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I'd vote for Forte but that visor thing still freaks me out (is it riveted to her skull?), so it's Margaret.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Doesn't the Sechs Empire already have ample documentation on the fact that getting into a punching contest with an Earthmate is a bad plan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

So what you're saying is that the Norad army consists of several god-dragons. Regular soldiers are considered superfluous.

• Locked thread