Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I would like to see the content of the other girls at least.

We can just imagine that these are a series of What Ifs or something.

Edit: Gotta say I still favor Margaret but I am warming to kind of crazy haunted elf girl. Perhaps due to the more events we have seen with her?

Artificer fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Apr 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

mastersord posted:

That's actually not a bad idea! The game has 3 save slots and a New game+ order where you can carry over most of your stuff (see http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?p=4749197#p4749197).

I don't know if I want to have the OP fiddle with multiple saves, but they can just sort of couch the stuff with dating all the other bachelorettes as what-ifs, since a lot of people don't seem to want to see Art as a shameless horndog but a lot of people (me included) also would like to see what the other bachelorettes are like.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Truthkeeper posted:

Venti! Are you all right?!

I think you have the wrong image here.

What a bittersweet ending! For just act 1, huh? I bet there's a way for you to get her back.
And yeah I'm looking forward to Margaret's conversations then, she was my favorite bachelorette, but Dolce has worked out pretty well pretty still and I've warmed up to her. The extra interactions with her due to her being the chosen girl helps a lot.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Does Act 3 take RNG to activate?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

I wonder which Arts you'll use for the other girls?

• Locked thread