Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.
The earlier Rune Factories always disappointed me a bit - there was always something not quite there about them, something unfinished.

Not here! No more walking forever to craft stuff, no more long, uninterruptible animations to gather runeys... 4 does it well, 4 does it right.
And 4 is self-aware - the dialogue is honestly pretty good, and the characters interesting. 4 made me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.
Do they still have that double standard where you can have a lesbian marriage friendship ceremony playing as a girl with a bachelorette, but still no gay marriage?

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

Looks like that bump on the head gave you a minor case of serious brain damage, Earthmate...

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

Personally, I found some Hot Milk pretty much always maxed out my RP bar, and - well, the heal spell is super cheap so why bother with HP foods?
Good progress! Are you going to make an effortpost about whatever soil levels do? I ended up ignoring them...

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

The Escape spell is pretty readily abusable in this game to supplement the high-energy lifestyle of today's multi-field earthmate. Together with one or two nifty Prince Point orders you can give later, distance ceases to be meaningful.

Also, yeah, the marriage options here are... slim. And all hetero. :<

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

Blind Duke posted:

After a specific point you can change your character portrait to the reverse sex and be transqueer

Technically correct, the best kind of correct.

• Locked thread