Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zanzibar Ham posted:

It's nice that the first bachelorette doesn't look like a little girl. Hopefully this trend continues, because that was my biggest problem with the Rune Factory I had (I think 3, the one where you're some sheepy monster man).

Looking at the art elsewhere, Clorica's definitely the one who looks the most like an actual adult, at the least, with another who's pretty good on that front as well. Three others look varying degrees of "anime adult" to me, ranging from "this looks like an adult-sized kid" to "okay I guess that's an adult", and then there's the aforementioned "I don't care what you say, this is a child" character.

Also, man, every now and then I've wanted to play this game, but never got around to getting it. Will follow the LP along and see how it goes, maybe it'll inspire me to finally buy the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread