Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Spears because I was fond of them in previous rune factories.

Fists because fists

Rawkking fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Feb 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Dolce

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
That was the most cartoonishly evil plot dump ever. The only reason I can think of for the soldier just spilling pretty much everything you know to your enemies for no reason whatsoever is that he was really, really sure he could kill everyone after with the rune spheres. Even then that's no reason to out your country's spy just so you can gloat a bit more.

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
I mean, they did just take all the rune spheres that were sustaining her.

Did they know the whole deal of stuff about her, including that she was no longer being sustained by the guardians? It seems like Doug was aware of this and had him go after the rune spheres when the guardians were gone?

Them knowing what the protagonist knew is kinda lynchpin of these affairs between the plan being this being a plan of futile craziness or one crazy enough to work.

And it sounds like they failed due to a god dragon earlier when they tried to invade Norad in RF1, so maybe they decided to attempt to deal with all the dragon business before trying to take over the country again.

Rawkking fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Oct 28, 2016

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Feel the storm of our loyalty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Wait till act 3?

Well, it can't be worse than the thing Rune Factory 1 does.

...right?

• Locked thread