Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Oh yes. Can I look forward to you digging deep into the endgame? It gets really frustrating to force myself into after a certain point, and kind of drained my will to keep playing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

HenryEx posted:

Call him Arthur.

Oh yeah do this.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Yeah, I looked up how to up my stats a bit when I couldn't craft anything much new at that moment, and just glazed over the moment I opened a gamefaqs thread on the subject.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Yeah, healing potions served me just fine pretty much any time I needed help and didn't want to use magic. I did neglect a lot of the crafting though so its entirely possible that that's a terrible choice I made that directly resulted in me doing way more grinding than should have been necessary.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

The game explains the dash attacks really badly. I think it's not actually running you've got to be doing, its the dash on the right bumper button thingummy. After working that out, I never actually used it because I never really found this (or the second special attack you unlock) that useful.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Shwqa posted:

Ugh town events in this game are the worst. Even with save scumming I can't get "memories".

This bullshit is why I haven't finished the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Oh god, clearing out the lumber and stone. Thank god for charging tools.

• Locked thread