Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Duh, you're supposed to use them on Porcoline. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Aesclepia posted:

I think our hero should be a little more surprised that he punched a butterfly monster and a girl popped out, btw.

The protagonist of Rune Factory 3 was a were-sheep. Monsters having human form is not really a surprise in this world anymore. :v:

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

I was going to post something to that effect but here you are doing it and better at that. Shouldn't be surprised farming games would draw in the farmers. :v:

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

And hey, you can do silly things like push intrinsic effects onto another equipment piece. Occasionally useful! You can also push out your weapon attack range to hit the entire screen! Sometimes to game-crashing effect!

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

The shop is basically the fantasy version of a drive-through window, right down to artisanal fast food being the best to sell. It's best done at the start and at the end of festivals because of the boy/girl groups that show up in that center area.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Those would work more if you were gay-dating. "Let's work out, Bro!!" *wink*

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

And yes, Rune Factory is quite content to let the player take their sweet time marrying without shutting out options. 2 and 3 even required you to marry before the main plot could be wrapped up for some reason!

They make up for it by having neat characters that should have been bachelor/ettes but are unobtainable. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

This was me, I was the dumb idiot doing the Sharance Maze because Act 3 was taking its sweet time dropping in. It was touch and go for a good while, using failed dishes to kill normal enemies, gain a couple levels that way and then an awesome axe dropped from a chest and I could actually scratch bosses. Keeping at it added to my levels and I just sort of stubbornly ground my way through.

• Locked thread