Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Now, Red! Seal the deal with a catchy one-liner!

Truthkeeper posted:

Look forward to dragon riding in the dark times to come.
Be glad Venti didn't hear you say that :v:

Aithon posted:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't count as spoilers because monster hiring was mentioned - is there a way to get monsters to take care of the side fields? If I recall, the only options were to "take care of the left" and "take care of the right" and they'd just water plants on the left/right half of the first field.

And yeah, farming on more than one field quickly gets overwhelming, especially since they're kind of out of the way. You can pretty easily live off one field and sometimes monster drops, though.
Can you build / move monster barns out to the special fields and use them there?

if not, I suppose you could have monsters take care of the main field by the castle since it's so huge, then just manually handle the special fields. I believe this was what a friend did when he played the game, but it's been a while so I'm not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Are we opening marriage voting now? Or are you planning on waiting till we see some more of all the ladies first?

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Clearly his master plan is to just shove rune spheres INTO tanks and see what happens.

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Some prime avatar material right there, just saying.

Also holy gently caress that just punches you right in the gut at the last second, doesn't it? I didn't expect to get a tear in my eye for a snarky birdlizard, but here we are.

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Wasn't it that Earthmates are the only people that can interact with / create / directly use Runies? Which basically seem to be the source of life in the Rune Factory-world.

• Locked thread