Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kallev
Nov 16, 2014

Reinbach posted:

I have been blindly playing this for a long time now in my very limited free time. Very interested in learning more about the mechanics of the game.

Smith-work can get unbearably :spergin: if you try to really master it. Just aim for big numbers really, it is a simpler way of living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014
I don't want to be the guy who posts those half-spoilers with the sly wink, but I must say something. We've just been introduced to the shadiest, most mysterious character in the Rune Factory series. And it isn't Arthur. Well, I guess the most mysterious, for all I know the game lays everything out about this character and I just never had the right conversation in my game.

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014

Glazius posted:

Oh, so you decide when the festivals are? That's actually pretty neat.

Kind of. A given festival is tied to a day, such as the Turnip Festival always being Summer 11. You just get to choose whether or not the town celebrates it. You can, in fact, be Mayor NoFun and cancel every last festival with no real repercussions.

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014
Nice to see you alive. So does the fertilizer bin act like you hoed a weed into each 2x2 patch of a field? It seems to drain inconsistent amounts of fertilizer from my bins, and I'll confess I've been too lazy to do any extensive testing on it.

• Locked thread