Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
I am very disappointed that your thread title does not have a monty python joke.

Pavlov fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Jan 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud

cathead posted:

Hey, I thought about a couple of these but nothing was good enough to make me go "yes I want this in the title permanently" so I gave up. I figured someone would call me out on it at some point. :v:

Here were some ideas:
Monty Python and the Holy Grav-shoes (I think this was the only one that ever got real consideration)
Monty Python's Life of Masaya
Monty Python's Anime Titties
Monty Python's Anime Future Sport
And Now For Something KIND of Different

Ok I forgive you then.

I would have gone with "Aokana: A Very Great Impetus to Stay in the Air"

youtu.be/4ra5h17EbC8?t=125

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Wait wait, "Airspeed velocity of an unladen highschool girl". Ok I'm done.

You'd think short skirts would have fallen out of style what with all the aerial acrobatics people seem to do.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Demicol posted:

Their English teacher is terrible!

They should have anarysed their textbook better.

• Locked thread