Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Definitely checking this out. I can only pray that there are Imonen turns, straight out of Last Exile.

I don't play many VN's (I still have Steins;Gate sitting at like 1% completion because I never get going on it, and I LOVE me some Steins;Gate), but I might at least give this one a shot since it sounds pretty good, and I like the idea of not having harem B.S.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Pavlov posted:

Wait wait, "Airspeed velocity of an unladen highschool girl". Ok I'm done.

You'd think short skirts would have fallen out of style what with all the aerial acrobatics people seem to do.

Yeah, they kind of had the perfect reason to mix up the traditional school uniform and just opted not to for the obvious gag. It looks like the formal competition uniforms are closer to a leotard, though if anything I think they're more fanservicey than a skirt. At least that'll make some sense though since that kind of clothing should cut down on air resistance.

I doubt I'll get my dream of someone competing in a thoroughly unfashionable bodysuit and either a shaved head or a swimmer's cap.

A nice enough show so far, it's relying a bit too much on over the top anime faces for my liking but Flying Circus should be rad.

• Locked thread