Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

CalmDownMate posted:

If you been living under a rock lately you may have not known that that famous wascally wabbit "El Chapo" who had escaped prison in Mexico last year was recaptured by Mexican Police Friday

"El Chapo" also known as Joaquin Guzman is the head of the Sinaloan Cartel a man who controls a massive amount of the flow of illegal drugs into the US. It is though that he controls about 70% of all drugs that enter the US from Mexico.

Guzman has surpassed Pablo Escobar to become the richest Drug Lord in history; his net worth rounds the 1 Billion dollars and it is though that he moves roughly 300 million dollars worth of drugs through the border every year.

Naturally, he's adored by other members of the 1%.

Oh love can bloom; even on a battlefield~ Clearly the one person who is most responsible for the Mexican government being as corrupt as it is is [/i]infinitely[i] more trustworthy than the government itself...

Sean Penn secretly met with Guzman; who wanted to bankroll a bioepic about how he was actually a hero instead of a mass murderer. Imagine the joy of having these two great thinkers combine! As Sean puts it:

Yes Sean clearly has an amazing comprehension and understanding of what's going on. He's truly perceptive, just like he was very perceptive about Hugo Chavez's Venezuela not being a horrid clientele driven shithole!

Sean, as always, is an excellent writer and shows of his journalist chops:

This - and the fact that he wasn't even able to properly interview Guzman - demonstrates how in control he is.

Sean Penn is great - his interview with Guzman not only managed to get him caught but revealed Guzman to the world as the Hero he really is! Clearly as we know from years of dealing with big tobacco: it's not the poisonpeddler at fault - it's the people who use the poison!

It's easy to summarize the entirety of this "interview" between rich privileged 1%ers and rich privileged 1%ers: Don't Go full Retard.

Oh gently caress I'm an ableist scumbag.

what a loving dipshit penn is. i hate these wannabee quasi "progressive" shits who defend awful people because amerKKKa and then they buy into a sociopaths mask. get hosed penn, i hope the narcos learn what rat gently caress you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

SedanChair posted:

No, he's just an actor

thats a strange way of saying shithead.

• Locked thread