Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The people on this forum all have ADHD and nobody would finish their forts and epic imp castles except Wormskull most likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I know I own Minecraft but I don't know how to download it.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

net cafe scandal posted:

The people on this forum all have ADHD and nobody would finish their forts and epic imp castles except Wormskull most likely.

I would assuming my autism has recharged enough since the last time I played Minecraft

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I have the least patience to actually do that of probably anyone in this forum actually. I like watching people play minecraft more.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

In Training posted:

I know I own Minecraft but I don't know how to download it.

search your email?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

program666 posted:

search your email?

The only thing I could find was a confirmation of a pay pal charge from 2010.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you log in you can download it. It might need your email now instead of your usename.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://minecraft.net/download Maybe this will work for you. Good luck.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

https://minecraft.net/download

program666
Aug 22, 2013

why the hell is the minecraft site is completely without a proper layout? But it's the first google result so it must be it but it's really weird.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

https://minecraft.net/download Maybe this will work for you. Good luck.

awesome plaintext website.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You don't get four billion dollars wasting money on web design crap

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

Someone make a Heavily Modded Minecraft SErver for the Imp Zone.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

net cafe scandal posted:

i do adhd builds in which i just build a little house for every thing that i need.

the downside is that you get stuff like blast furnaces that you only really need once

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that website reminds me of downloading freeware games in the 90s except its for a multi billion dollar franchise

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

You don't get four billion dollars wasting money on web design crap

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it performs really badly on my computer now and I can't figure out why. It was 60+ on famcy settings before but now it's 15-20. I'd play it more if it didn't

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
are you running a modded copy

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

frank.club posted:

it performs really badly on my computer now and I can't figure out why. It was 60+ on famcy settings before but now it's 15-20. I'd play it more if it didn't

Could b java versions and/or the amount of ram allocated to java

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
if you're on a laptop it might be running on the wrong gpu
if you're running mods look for journeymap or mystcraft and they're probably why
if you're not doing etiher check your java with "java -version" on the command line

i dont remember how to give it more ram without the technic launcher anymore

• Locked thread