Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
yes, op

it's real af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
when i was a dumbfuck pvt on cq, one of our company's medics needed to use the staff phone to call his wife who was then in korea. it was two hours long of him yelling at his juicy girl wife and holy gently caress i wish i taped the thing because i would play that recording every god damned day as daily affirmation that people are far more beyond hosed than i ever could be.

one dude propsed to his wife as she was sliding down the stripper pole lol. the betting pool on that one was 6.5 days. it lasted about two weeks and then he went awol because his unit wanted him to deploy from rear d.

one dude's wife brought him to the light and salvation of crystal methamphetamines. he slapped a ring on that and cps took their kid away after their kid came out of her gash testing positive for some combo of cocaine and something else i can't remember.

lol military spouses are pretty lol

• Locked thread