Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

where did that thread go. it was a good thread.

i looked through my own photos but the best i've got is a weird butterfly i saw on a hiking trail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a youtube video of goats quietly eating, but then i take it and flip and around and put dubstep under it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i think you should develop a "thing" so we can see the through line in your photos. like purchase a novelty baseball cap to place on one animal in each photo.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

like, what if in each photo, one animal was wearing a hat that asked "who farted?" think about it. it says a lot.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

every time i drive in the country i end up disturbing a vulture's roadkill meal. it's the scavenger equivalent of trying to pass someone on the sidewalk.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you're the creep who posted it, creep

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i mean, it's very cool. but you share the responsibility for this situation.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'd like to see them try to swallow that!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Ork of Fiction posted:

Check... this poo poo out...

B)

my man.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

do you ever play music at the animals? if so ,do they have preferences?

i would be very pleased to see a goat responding to NWA

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Isaac posted:

I threw a bucked of 30 in the air and most didnt break. Superior free range eggs.

I stomped some that didnt break they got such quality shells.

sounds like you were breaking "fools' eggs". imo it would be a better use to offer them to neighbors and watch the spring snakes pop out.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

could a maremma learn to guard a "flock" of maremma puppies? (not theirs' of course, that's obvious)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Isaac posted:

Scaredey dog dosent like shooting noises

buy the dog a gun of its own so it can turn fear into confidence

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is that a chicken that grows cell phone charms?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what's the ferret egg market like in your area?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Isaac posted:

Lady at work used to have a pet fox and she brought photos in to show me. Heres some photos of some of the photos.

i chuckled contentedly at each picture, thank you

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Isaac posted:

Heres a dog on a bike

do you ever have the urge to just jump in the cart and roll around in all the eggs like a movie star?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Isaac posted:

Goat hassling my kale

stand on the goat's kale, see how he likes it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

have you ever seen an animal act strangely and worried you had a "the thing" situation on your hands?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

owned

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

tardwrangler posted:

dwarf alpacas

think how many more species would be alive today if they learned to smile, avoiding human wrath

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

these pictures and videos are all very good and i smiled like an idiot

that said, isaac please turn your phone sideways, i want to fill my whole screen w/ goat

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

how does the rubber band method work. do the balls just drop like ripe fruit, and you gotta find/ sweep them up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

After I drew that I wondered what percentage of people on this earth draw "meat" as the meat from Legend of Zelda now.

I never seen no meat look like that in my life.

p sure there's a japanese company that sells bone loaves, to live your video game caveman fantasy

• Locked thread