Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
rip the only good rock star

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i never give a gently caress when old white people die but man this is bothering me for some reason

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
idgi. do you think i'm being sarcastic? it's genuinely bothering me.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i mean i really should have said something like 'i'm not usually bothered by the death of any old person' because that's a lot clearer but i guess throwing white in after old is just habbit by now

his death has honestly kinda shaken me up. i mean only a little but still.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
like i get where you're coming from and i will admit that i am definitely unfunny and an idiot but i was only trying to underscore how big of a deal this is

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i mean, why would i care if literally any old white person dies

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
yeah i was pretty willing to recognize that i'd said something terrible but i'm really not following you at all here. i'll admit to it being dumb and overplayed but i i'm like super confused here and i'm sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i fricken cried listening to blackstar last night. i'm not even really sure i like the album that much but man, what a thing.

• Locked thread