Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm stuck in a room and i've only had one coffee my stomach hurts and the world is starting to make sense i feel a deep vast love for all living things around me but i'm also kinda sleepy so i can't wait to sling back some more jo anyways im gay tip tip toodaloo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

just dropping back in to say if u take sugar and cream rot in hell

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

drink til you shake then drink til u don't

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I had a medium mcdonald's coffee and drank it while walking around the national mall. Very pleasant morning.

glad u had a good morning waiting for the walmart to open so u could buy a new pokemon trading card game starter pack

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I am not waiting to buy pokémon cards. I'm back home watching Rachael Ray.

ur just waiting outside the walmart to trade cards w kids who do buy them ok

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

in greece they lick an armpit and dust their lips with fundip before sipping their coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

got my hands on joe i'm not dead yet

• Locked thread