Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Eric_Cartman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Medical Terrorism: In "Tonsil Trouble", Cartman sneaks into Kyle's room, draws the HIV contaminated blood from himself, and squirts it into Kyle's mouth, giving him HIV in the process. This is medical terrorism because Cartman intentionally makes someone critically ill in order to satisfy a desire for revenge. The motive for this was that Kyle was laughing at Cartman in disbelief after hearing that his arch-nemesis received a deadly virus that would kill him within less than a decade. Cartman thought that Kyle was being insensitive and gave him the HIV virus so he would not laugh at Cartman anymore.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Is this the guy who throws dynamite at you while you have to beat him in HORSE or is that Bam Margera in Underground 2?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Eventually a police helicopter shows up, prompting Eric to suggest running away. However, the player just has Eric film him/her pulling a McTwist over the helicopter and onto an adjacent hotel.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i never played thug and reading that wiki makes it sound incredible

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

It was epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I only ever played thug2 but it was fun. Not as cool as one sounds

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Click

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

In Training posted:

I only ever played thug2 but it was fun. Not as cool as one sounds

Thug1 was way better than Thug2, imho.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

I don't think I even finished THUG2, not even at the height of my CKY/Jackass obsession was I buying that, it was clearly slapped together. That was the beginning of the end for the Hawkster.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

He is the immortal Yang to Lightning's unstoppable Yin.

How in the hell am I supposed to beat this guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

IIRC when you "beat" him in LR he kind of sighs and walks away saying "That was fun for a while" and continues to be sad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

frank.club posted:

kill a yeul lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

IIRC when you "beat" him in LR he kind of sighs and walks away saying "That was fun for a while" and continues to be sad.

I'm asking in the sense of I just got to him and I can barely get him below half health

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played through it like 3 times.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

It's a good game.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
thug was great despite having some weird "get off our skateboard and do some poo poo" parts, but thug2 took those parts way way too far.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

this guy orchestrated the invasion of Earth by Xen, then the takeover of humanity by the Combine.... and used Gordon as a catspaw to destroy both of them. so evil you don't even know wtf his game is

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Buschmaki posted:

Is this the guy who throws dynamite at you while you have to beat him in HORSE or is that Bam Margera in Underground 2?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvRkQgM51vk

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Once he showed up the tumblrization/waifu wapanseseization of Smash Bros/Nintendo began.

now we enter stage 2

http://nintendo.tumblr.com

its real

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There LTTP post on there is cute.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

There LTTP post on there is cute.

agreed

Tagged: #Nintendo #The Legend of Zelda #Link to the Past #GIF #OMG we're on Tumblr

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Welcome to the official Nintendo Tumblr! ESRB Rating: Rating Pending to Mature.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frankly if Nintendo hops on the tumblr SJW progressive world views train, it means it's time for the rest of the gaming world to follow suit, as they have no excuse...

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nintendo does no wrong so yeah

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Huey_Emmerich

THis site is fuckin great

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

"In 1997, Emmerich discovered that his second wife was having an affair with his son Hal, and decided to drown himself in the family pool, nearly taking his stepdaughter Emma with him."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Otacon is a motherfucking Pimp.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

Eventually a police helicopter shows up, prompting Eric to suggest running away. However, the player just has Eric film him/her pulling a McTwist over the helicopter and onto an adjacent hotel.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
snoop dogg as crow in def jam, fight for new york

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked him.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
seath, imo

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
what if this whole thread was just the OP getting ideas for TOP TEN MOST EVIL [REALLY BAD GUYS] VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME!!! youtube video where he makes crazy reaction shot faces at the camera as he reads the list?

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
nick is funny, I would be curious to see. I do watch stuff like caddicarus thou

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

what if this whole thread was just the OP getting ideas for TOP TEN MOST EVIL [REALLY BAD GUYS] VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME!!! youtube video where he makes crazy reaction shot faces at the camera as he reads the list?

Well then I would ask for money for copy pasting an image from the Villains wiki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

sector_corrector posted:

In that case he might as well put a picture of himself as number one

• Locked thread