Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That guy loving loves cabbage , which is a joke for some reason. Maybe it's some Japanese thing I don't get

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was confirmed by Square-Enix that Caius is canonically the most powerful Final Fantasy villain ever.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Caius Ballad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

Who the heck is that

He is the immortal Yang to Lightning's unstoppable Yin.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Eventually a police helicopter shows up, prompting Eric to suggest running away. However, the player just has Eric film him/her pulling a McTwist over the helicopter and onto an adjacent hotel.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I only ever played thug2 but it was fun. Not as cool as one sounds

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

How in the hell am I supposed to beat this guy

IIRC when you "beat" him in LR he kind of sighs and walks away saying "That was fun for a while" and continues to be sad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked him.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

what if this whole thread was just the OP getting ideas for TOP TEN MOST EVIL [REALLY BAD GUYS] VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS OF ALL TIME!!! youtube video where he makes crazy reaction shot faces at the camera as he reads the list?

Well then I would ask for money for copy pasting an image from the Villains wiki.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i think Japanese ppl hate science because of the atomic bomb

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's one really bad guy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i like his hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training