Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Jerusalem posted:

I'm gonna miss this guy :smith:

It is far too early to say definitively what Obama's lasting legacy will be as President (hell, it may still be too early for W.'s presidency to really be quantified)*, but... I do have to say, I admire both the ambition of what he tried to do and his patience and eternal calm in dealing with his arguably inevitable detractors.

Gonna be a bittersweet night tonight.

*Presidential legacies are funny things, and you often don't know until years after the fact (and certain documents get declassified) just how much of an impact some Presidencies did, or didn't, have on the nation. Take William Howard Taft, a President who was held at the time he lived as a poor President that couldn't measure up to his predecessor (who, I remind, was Teddy loving Roosevelt), but in retrospect, taking all of his accomplishments before, during, and after he served, reveal that he was actually not as bad at it as everyone thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
Well, Dimond Joe and Paul Rino seem to be making nice.... too bad, was hoping for a punch up. Oh well, the night is young.

Bernie looking very Bernie

Oops, the man himself is in the car (Man, I forget how big that thing is every time they've shown it)

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Senator franken seems animated about something

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Thump! posted:

This is a really good fuckin speech, for the record :buddy:

Seriously one of the best

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Has Ryan clapped for one single thing yet?

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Yoshifan823 posted:

Showing Kim Davis here is a masterwork.

But they cut back to him just as he was talking about crazies yelling! Missed opportunity there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Yoshifan823 posted:

I can't believe that "We need to make it easier to vote" is a loving partisan issue.

It always was.:smith:

• Locked thread