Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Cephas posted:

Doesn't the reporter literally say "Hinazuki's parents beat her and she froze to death in a shed, but the police version of the story was..."?

This is exactly what happened, complete with a cinematic 'The End' for the police version. Not sure where we are supposed to believe the police version in any way unless we are not supposed to believe in the reporter friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

It's Kenya's time to shine. :black101:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Strange Quark posted:

OP fuckery is my favorite.

Best OP fuckery since School-Live! for sure.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Toshimo posted:

Who's more evil? This guy or that hair-sniffing motherfucker from SAO?

On one hand, hair-sniffer was going to change Asuna's memories just so he can have her name and her as a trophy.

On the other hand, this guy... i'm assuming the monologue in the beginning was alluding to past instances of his murders in other towns and not just killing animals. If that's right, he's faaaaaaar worse of the two.

e:

Sakurazuka posted:

What did they change in the OP I mustn't have been paying attention

Strange Quark posted:

There sure we're a lot of lingering shots over empty scenery, huh?

Did anyone notice in the OP the spiders thread over Kayo, Airi and Satoru's mom?

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Mar 18, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Pavlov posted:

Nah, that's almost a textbook example of something kids that grow up into psychopaths do. Probably meant to be literal. Had really nice tone and mood to it though.

I thought as much, but since his plans have involved killing and skipping town to do it again I wouldn't put it past this guy.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

nielsm posted:

Look above their heads.

Ohhhhhhh what the fuuuuuuuuck :aaaaa:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

If I remember correctly the story was from the perspective of the savior moreso than the sinner. In this case I think it's just along the lines of him feeling omnipotent than what Kayo/Airi/Mom did or didn't do.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Moldy Taxes posted:

I watched the episode again with headphones on and it really sounds like Yashiro is whispering right up in your ear on that last line in the intro. Really creepy, since I imagine it's suppose to be him sitting in Satoru's hospital room telling him the story while he's comatose.

:stare:

Is it Thursday yet? I want it to be Thursday now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

VostokProgram posted:

This show is :perfect:

:yeah:

I can't believe how much I enjoyed this anime. I guess judging by the responses i'm glad to have not read the manga, although I might now.

• Locked thread