Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

atomicthumbs posted:

ev override and ev nova were the best games

i like override more than nova. the emalgha with their little wooden spaceships were adorable :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Citizen Tayne posted:

The apple II archive there is 25g compressed. I have a hard time believing that every piece of Apple II software ever made comes out to that.

holy poo poo. that's like 70000 5.25" floppies. gotta be a lot of duplicated poo poo in there

I still have two boxes of Apple II floppies with various things on them in a box in the basement. idk why.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

we found this in my wife's moms house. I got it out tonight to see if it still worked but I can't hook it up to a tv because it's got that goofy old connector with the two wire u gotta screw on. the power light turns on at least.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

minivanmegafun posted:

the ti-99/4a's video output is dead simple. hack off the Video Modulator and solder on a pair of RCA connectors and you'll get composite video and mono audio in no time.

https://www.99er.net/TIvideoadapter.htm

e: post teddy

oh daaaamn thanks

• Locked thread