Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

SYSV Fanfic posted:

I somehow wound up with a blueberry summer 2000 g3 imac. I wiped blasphemous os9 and loaded OSX.0 on it. I am experiencing pure OSX as steve intended.

with PINSTRIPES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Olivil posted:

i have a dec alphaserver something something somewhere

its loving loud and lol @ the alpha architecture imo

I threw out my DEC (well, it was branded Compaq) Alpha workstation a couple of months ago. It was too noisy, nothing worked on it anymore in regards to an OS and sucked down power big time

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Clearing out my dad's house as it will be going onto the market soon, and found my first computer in the roof space:

A Dick Smith VZ-300. Based off a VTech Laser 310, which is supposedly a clone of the Tandy TRS-80

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VTech_Laser_200

Still remember the disappointment I had when I got this in the mid 80s instead of a Commodore 64 which the rest of my friends and neighbours had.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Dunnydoor 64

• Locked thread