Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
fine I'll just post in here too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
so in my neighborhood when people have big stuff they want to throw out it's normal for them to just sort of put it out on the corner and we've got a bunch of serious loving pack rats I guess because the broken lamps and used mattresses disappear in like 6 hours. I don't know who is sitting around trolling the neighborhood for broken high chairs and stained couches with ripped upholstery, but most stuff is gone before dark, the rest isn't there in the morning.

So one day I'm out walking with my lil boy in he stroller when he was like 9mos old and I see this pile of stuff at the street corner. I got nearer, it looked like about a 4 foot tall stack of computers. Turns out there were like 15-20 Sparc 5s & 10s just piled up there. Disks & ram pulled.

That pile of Sun garbage stayed there for almost 2 weeks.

• Locked thread