Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

use every part of the workstation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

eschaton posted:

fault tolerant nightstand

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
its easy to make ur compy loud. put a baseball card in your case fan.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shaggar posted:

throw them in the trash with the rest of the garbage

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Turdsdown Tom posted:

the Nintendo 64 was a piece of poo poo console. so glad I never had to waste money on expansion paks or garbage rear end gimmicks just to play my games.

fuckin sony had the PS1, and then the dualshock came out and I spent most of the late 90s losing my mind over how cool sony's analog sticks and how poo poo Nintendo's were

Cool autism. N64 had cool games to play with friends. Enjoy your jrpg, fucktard.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

oval office AND PASTE posted:

i love pocket computers here's my collection

my PC-3 (with the cracked screen) is one i've had since childhood, i left it laying around a few years back and it got sat on :( so i bought a mint sharp equiv when it popped up cheap on ebay. i also have a PC-2 but previous owner left batteries installed and they corroded all over the place and it's out in the garage waiting to be repaired one day

recently got this Poqet PC (this one is a very early model according to version numbers and timestamps in ROM) but still need to buy some memory cards so i can actually do something with it besides watch it boot up. runs on 2 AA batteries, CGA (B&W) graphics, claims to get 100 hours of battery life before needing a new set.

the poquet pc is the sickest poo poo and what if u put a cool modern soc and screen inside it. omg

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

oh yeah that dev diary is great

crash bandicoot: mario killer. LOL

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pham Nuwen posted:

problem is it'll forever be property of my employer, even though they're most likely going to be sold for pennies a pound to some chinese company.

there's no corporate-approved process for transferring discarded company property to the ownership of an employee

its called an ikea bag and the trunk of your car

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

Love those big blue bags. Only fifty cents and I've carried window ACs in them.

theyre so good.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i move my whole bar with 2 heavy rear end ikea bags. booze, snacks, etc. serves 100

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

actual workers just want to be close to the jobs. (often in the service industries for those idle rich!)

thats me!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i am shamefully bumping my own post because nobody acknowledged the 1990s radness in this video

it is a rap/r&b combination celebrating HP UNIX workstations

i wonder what happened to the poor bastard in the zoot suit

this commercial is ownage as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

I think commode 64 works fine

• Locked thread