Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i unfortunately threw out a perfectly working mac plus (with a bunch of peripherals) a few years ago

also an old kaypro with an amber monochrome crt a few years before that and a g4 imac but meh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Phoning It In posted:

i got a thing for little clamshell organizers that run dos. here's one of my faves:

xt compatible that runs off two AAs and has ms-dos 5 on a rom. fun for serial stuff and ethernet works with an old enough card

i had something similar to that too (300lx iirc). my dad won it in a raffle decades ago and gave it to me

unfortunately i think i tossed it out like 15 years ago

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

eschaton posted:

here’s another user of NeXT software on that SPARC laptop

(sorry if your OS is a POS and can’t just show you a PostScript document)

lol it doesnt work on ios

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

a sweet addition to my useless old computer poo poo collection, i'm spurtin here

i could swear that came on the cd version of win95. if not, then it came on some other cd that came with an old p1-122 mhz gateway 2000 i had

• Locked thread