Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pick as many favorites as you'd like:
This poll is closed.
byob: hi 37 32.74%
BYOB 8.2: LOCAL POSTERS DISCOVER 7 SECRETS TO GOOD POST. MODS HATE THEM 10 8.85%
BYOB 8.2: buying a powerball ticket means supporting a corrupt system that feeds on addiction 11 9.73%
CLICK HERE TO WIN 36 31.86%
Y.O. 8.2: the bees are disappearing 19 16.81%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FluffieDuckie

Thank you all for your contributions to our name the forum contest! We loved EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS

As it is impractical/impossible to make a poll with 4 pages worth of suggestions, we have arduously studied and discussed and chosen the above nominations based on

(1) receiving the most support in the nominations thread

(2) meeting our stated goal of "making someone click on the forum"

and/or

(3) making us laugh

now we know some excellent nominations were necessarily left on the cutting room floor and we're terribly sorry about that but that's just how these things go it's nothing personal please don't send us hate mail

voting will stay open for 48 hours and or until one of us remembers to close this thing

NOTE: SOME OF THESE MAY NOT BE ALLOWED - THEY MAY BE TOO LARGE OR WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO ALTER THE BYOB PORTION. IN THE EVENT THAT WE CAN'T MAKE THEM WORK WE WILL USE THE RUNNER UP

and yes, yes i did accidentally hit the submit button in the middle of typing this and had to gas the thread and start all over and if we could just never speak of this again i'd appreciate it

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jan 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bong

by Shine

FluffieDuckie posted:

Thank you all for your contributions to our name the forum contest! We loved EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS

As it is impractical/impossible to make a poll with 4 pages worth of suggestions, we have arduously studied and discussed and chosen the above nominations based on

(1) receiving the most support in the nominations thread

(2) meeting our stated goal of "making someone click on the forum"

and/or

(3) making us laugh

now we know some excellent nominations were necessarily left on the cutting room floor and we're terribly sorry about that but that's just how these things go it's nothing personal please don't send us hate mail

voting will stay open for 48 hours and or until one of us remembers to close this thing

and yes, yes i did accidentally hit the submit button in the middle of typing this and had to gas the thread and start all over and if we could just never speak of this again i'd appreciate it

i don't see the nominations :[

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bong

by Shine
ah, there tyhey are

----------------

FluffieDuckie

the something awful forums are tricky to navigate. let's just say we're all lucky to have this poll to vote in

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FreshCutFries

"byob: hi" :(

FluffieDuckie

why are you sad?

SIDS Vicious

i voted for my own, take that system

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

FreshCutFries

FluffieDuckie posted:

why are you sad?

i'm worried it's not going to be in all lowercase and without the 8.2 because that makes it way better

Scaly Haylie

FluffieDuckie posted:

NOTE: SOME OF THESE MAY NOT BE ALLOWED - THEY MAY BE TOO LARGE OR WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO ALTER THE BYOB PORTION. IN THE EVENT THAT WE CAN'T MAKE THEM WORK WE WILL USE THE RUNNER UP

ADTRW became VEGETA, so i like to think there's hope

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 12, 2016

City of Glompton

Thingyman posted:

i'm worried it's not going to be in all lowercase and without the 8.2 because that makes it way better

comment duly noted. I don't see that I can change Fluffie's poll answers so please imagine in in lower case w/o the 8.2.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Piso Mojado

I am travelling and cannot vote with the awful app. please mark me down for "byob: hi". thank you.

ScrubLeague

byob: hi is clearly the only choice.

----------------

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Celluloid Sam posted:

i voted for my own, take that system

sid your bowie montage needs a new face showing various levels of decomposition or maybe charon over his shoulder and coins on db's eyes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ill hold out on my vote until "BYOB High: Freshman Year" gets added, or ill just vote for BYOB: hi

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i voted for all of them bc they were all good

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

City of Glompton posted:

comment duly noted. I don't see that I can change Fluffie's poll answers so please imagine in in lower case w/o the 8.2.

you should be able to edit polls as ik. I voted for the ones without 8.2 so please add one (1) vote to any candidate from which the 8.2 is removed.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
it's already been fixed

----------------

weird

by zen death robot

Piso Mojado posted:

I am travelling and cannot vote with the awful app. please mark me down for "byob: hi". thank you.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Ralp posted:

you should be able to edit polls as ik. I voted for the ones without 8.2 so please add one (1) vote to any candidate from which the 8.2 is removed.

ok but did you vote before or after i removed the 8.2 from byob:hi?

FluffieDuckie

ok guys lets just stop right here. you guys know that if you're traveling and you only have your phone you can use your BROWSER to pull up something awful and vote right?

weird

by zen death robot
One time I tried to post a thread on my phone browser and I had to type in the op from scratch so many times that my autocomplete knows how to write that op now

----------------

SIDS Vicious

your autocorrect is smarter than many of this websites users (not byob jus sa)

City of Glompton

Ralp posted:

yup, saw that after I voted on it, but fluffie had fixed it already. thank you :)

FluffieDuckie

City of Glompton posted:

yup, saw that after I voted on it, but fluffie had fixed it already. thank you :)

glompton may be faster on the gas button but it's hard to beat me on thread corrections

because i do them so often

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
byob: hi won everyone, good job

----------------

Ralp

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok but did you vote before or after i removed the 8.2 from byob:hi?

Good question; it was after.

----------------

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok guys lets just stop right here. you guys know that if you're traveling and you only have your phone you can use your BROWSER to pull up something awful and vote right?

wow. privileged maybe?

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

wow. privileged maybe?

what are you on a flip phone?

beer pal

put me down for byob: hi

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Piso Mojado

hehe. no.

- Sent from my Motorola Razr

Afro Doug

i voted for "byob: hi" but since that is probably too long i'll just settle for "bo"

that ivy guy

in a way, voting for all of them simultaneously is the same as not voting at all

SIDS Vicious

man its close eh this is exciting

Piso Mojado

Celluloid Sam posted:

man its close eh this is exciting

you can have my vote if you need an extra one to decide.

Piso Mojado

fluffie, please give sid an extra vote

FluffieDuckie

i think it's cute how you think i'm taking manual votes

Piso Mojado

I just assumed you had an offline tally running. probably on some really nice stationary with stickers for each vote.

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

I just assumed you had an offline tally running. probably on some really nice stationary with stickers for each vote.

that would be unofficial as all get out and invalidate the pristine voting environment we're running here

pig slut lisa

irl is good

can byob's favorite dog cast a vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

does she have :10bux: with which to purchase an account?

• Locked thread