Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I don't think I can remember ever running into Meryl doing exercises without her pants on, but I'm not really surprised that it's a thing that exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

6 months IIRC

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Yay, you're back. :neckbeard:

Some two-cents:

* When I first played MGS I thought that Snake could see the lasers because the cigarettes gave him some kind of special ability because the cigarettes were also special because he managed to sneak them inside his stomach because videogames.

* Because of the CD case that you had in-game, that was also my first thought to where I should look to find that drat frequency. Adding to that, my copy was a bootleg copy and thus it only had the front cover printed on my actual CD case. It didn't even cross my mind at the time that the game was referring to the actual game case. Thank god for GameFAQs.

* It always felt strange that the Hangar outer door is security level 2 while the inner door is level 5. I don't think there's any actual reason except gameplay, but still. Also, if you trigger the gas in the airlock, you have to watch Snake slowly choke to death every time so that's fun.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Oh my god it's the first time I've heard about the mystery missions, and they are amazing. :allears:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

You are still doing this. Yay. :neckbeard:

• Locked thread