Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brotato
May 14, 2013
"How many quarters are in a football game?" -- a girl in my section in the high school marching band, at what was easily her 20th football game

"Atlanta is the nicest of the black cities." -- my cousin, trying to butter me up so I would get him some weed while he was in town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brotato
May 14, 2013

Roro posted:

"No, I'm not vaccinating my child/pet, because vaccines contain autism drugs/acid/only need to be given once and then they're fine (pet exclusive response)!"

Go catch the plague.
I love the idea that legally required rabies vaccines gave my cats autism.

brotato
May 14, 2013

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I am an incredibly white white person with sensitive eyes, yet I try to go hiking in the mountains/foothills of Colorado where I live, so I do have a giant stupid old-lady straw sun hat that I wear. I know I look stupid but it helps me to exercise so I don't care.
Y'all never heard of sunglasses?

brotato
May 14, 2013

Mouse Dresser posted:

I work doing costumes for theaters, and I routinely run into young adults who don't know how to use a washing machine. Not "wait, which one is the delicates cycle?" or "should this be a cold wash or a warm one?" but they've never operated a washing machine before in their lives.

What the gently caress. Like, a washing machine basically has all the loving instructions on it. Pick a cycle, hit the giant-rear end start button. Jesus.

• Locked thread