Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color

FluffieDuckie posted:

does anyone see the irony in this?

hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Please list you're least favorite posters in order and post it in this thread. Thank you

my favorite posters are the ones who contribute something to the forum. they make us laugh, or draw for us, or sing for us, or make threads about their interests, or run contests, or are welcoming to newbies

if you've tried lately, well, you're on the list

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

look to see a picture of my favorite poster:

ron color

Piso Mojado posted:

A voice floats out of the empty hole: hi. qhats up...

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
The yogurt thread was good the whole way through though. I'm not sure o_o made a difinitive statement about the sort of direction the thread was supposed to go in.

I like jokes, I like yogurt, I like when I get my jokes in my yogurt.

FluffieDuckie

Theglavwen posted:

The yogurt thread was good the whole way through though. I'm not sure o_o made a difinitive statement about the sort of direction the thread was supposed to go in.

the yogurt thread has been repaired. not sure if you read it before or after repairs were made

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Before, I don't like it so much now that's it's talking about pee and not enjoyable yogurt, but maybe that's because I don't hate Ben Smash like I'm apparently supposed to?

I don't know who that guy is.

ron color
We want to goldmine stuff thats funny

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
there are a lot of threads here where the OP is on a roll and i do not post because i don't want to ruin what is happening so instead i vote 5 and just lurk, maybe people could do that sometimes.

ron color
Thank You. me too

City of Glompton

Theglavwen posted:

Before, I don't like it so much now that's it's talking about pee and not enjoyable yogurt, but maybe that's because I don't hate Ben Smash like I'm apparently supposed to?

I don't know who that guy is.

for the record I don't hate Ben, I just don't likw serious replies a non serious thread.

luvcow has a great point, that is a good way to enjoy a funny thread if you are not sure you can add to it.

I personally prefer even poorly executed attempts at funny over no attempts/realpost in an obviously funny thread but not everyone will agree so :shrug:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Zombie Squared

Havent read the thread, but...

Is the the antithesis of posting sense? Has anything ever good come from a post starting with this?

City of Glompton

thank you phone posting

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Theglavwen posted:

You'd think you'd have to mix up that thread so the good posts at the bottom will be evenly distributed.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
What is this "posting" you speak of, earthling? It sounds like a lot of work. We have nothing like it on our planet!

DeepQantas

I guess the lesson here is to post whatever you want and let the mods worry about adding the funny later

ron color
DONT do that

FartGhost

DeepQantas posted:

I guess the lesson here is to post whatever you want and let the mods worry about adding the funny later

that's an unfair burden to put on them

Matoi Ryuko

Don't start at the wrong end of sentence and then read backwards, that's just silly.

Matoi Ryuko

Translating a post into another language and then back into english probably won't help you understand a post better.

Matoi Ryuko

When you post be sure to finish. Only writing out half of a post isn't going to accomplish much.

FartGhost

sorry

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
make sure your post is at least two feet in the ground to avoid frost heaves

Matoi Ryuko

Luvcow posted:

make sure your post is at least two feet in the ground to avoid frost heaves

Be sure your post gets alot of sunlight in the morning, otherwise it's growth will be stunted throughout the season.

Matoi Ryuko

I wasn't directing those posts at you, FartGhost, I was just making some "common sense" posting advice posts.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
use your back, offhand elbow and lower body to push the opposing player back into the lane while raising your dominant hand to signal you are ready for the rock

DeepQantas

Raise your hand in front of you, but keep your wrist relaxed and limp

then let your whole arm relax so that you slap your leg. Don't add speed, just let gravity do the work

Then same with other hand. And both hands. Do it a few times

You are now ready to play piano in byob

Piso Mojado

Matoi Ryuko posted:

When you post be sure to finish. Only writing out half of a post isn't going to accomplish much.

this could possibly improve things, actually

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

this could possibly improve things, actually

You'd think so but it's act

DeepQantas

ually just something I pulled from a self help book. It wasn't meant as serious advice.

DeepQantas

Only use one account per thread.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Piso Mojado posted:

thank u piso for revealing to me my vampiric nature. bluhh!!!

ron color
Ban me from the forums

City of Glompton

no...

FluffieDuckie

we had a meeting and decided that ron has to stay

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

post with both hands and give it your all. your hard work and dedication is what makes a post truly shine. just do your best, it'll be ok. god, just try for once in your life

hi how are you ♥

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

be sure to sit properly and in a well lit room, or else

DeepQantas

5 20 am. Just wkoe up, super tired. Haven't even tyrned uon light

should i post in byob?

no. You missed it by ome hour

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

my favorite posters are the ones who contribute something to the forum. they make us laugh, or draw for us, or sing for us, or make threads about their interests, or run contests, or are welcoming to newbies

if you've tried lately, well, you're on the list

im not on the list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

im not on the list

that's not true

i saw you try several times

• Locked thread