Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Dude's gone nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

There will be no pain, because everyone will be dead.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

hcreight posted:

Yay more people for the show to kill!

Giant battle between the ark survivors and the ice tribe confirmed :v:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Saved by the B plot.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Drop it in the water!

Edit: Not deep enough :(

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Clarke's all bend the knee.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Ice Nation continues to be dicks.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Riot!

Anger is our policy indeed.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Spergatory posted:

I am guessing Lexa is not long for this earth. This is the episode that got the most "Game of Thrones" comparisons in early previews, and we all know what Game of Thrones is famous for. :black101:

Wieners?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjzC2DRgEo4

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I don't understand what is going on.

If you have the black blood you're automatically the next Commander, and the Ice Queen has one under her control.

Edit: Although in reality if your blood was that color you'd look... weird. For one thing, you'd look kind of goth because your lips would be permanently black.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's the first time I've ever seen a duel end that way.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Is this I told you so?

No, this is booty call :pervert:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well, Pike is determined to get them ALL killed.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Indra, no :(

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Kill 'em all and let Jaha sort them out.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well hey, my suggestion might actually happen now.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Jaha is sounding almost reasonable, for a robot cult leader.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

esperterra posted:

Jaha going to Arkadia to become a drug dealing techno preacher has gotten me to finally hitch my wagon to his wild ride.

And was it my own :catdrugs: or is Jaha's cyber eucharist also nanomachines? Maybe Raven was just tripping.

It's pretty much got to be tiny robots of some kind, groups of people don't have imaginary conversations with the exact same person when they trip out, especially not one they've never seen before. It's not unreasonable that an artificial intelligence smart enough to destroy civilization would also be capable of designing a colony of nanomachines that could read a person's brain and communicate with it, especially if it's secretly been experimenting on people (although we don't know if it's done that)

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well if there's machines in her head it'd be ready to shut off pain response.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well, looks like there are two AI implants. Wonder how this will play out.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Man this Arkadia plot with Pike is making me want to pull my hair out.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It looks like they dissolve into the bloodstream and then excrete themselves out as circuitry. The Commander chip had those tentacle things instead.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Rhyno posted:

Still, you ingest it and it ends up at the back of your neck, the same place the C Chip was.

Well, yeah, the easiest way into the brain is through the base of the spinal cord, (or the ocular cavity :gonk:) but you don't want to actually stick a bunch of microprocessors into the brain and potentially harm all that delicious gray matter. So instead you build your computer (or implant it) at the back of the neck, where you can get at it if something goes wrong, and it extends microthin wires into the brain from there to actually read and interface with all the lovely electrochemical activity. The only thing on the back of your neck is a bit of muscle and some subcutaneous fat to protect your spine anyway.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

hollylolly posted:

I wouldn't have assumed that it's been more than a year, but the 6 months ago but took me by surprise. It does mostly make sense if you think about it.

I think we're at nine left of the original 100? Nine with names, anyway. There were about 46 in Mt.Weather and most of those survived, but our current unchipped number is 9.

That sounds about right. They're running out of background characters to bring forward at this point though, which is bad for a show with the level of character mortality that this one has.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Or just used a proper counterweight system instead of that crazy wheel contraption. Of course, then you can't hijack the elevator as easily.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Murphy can't be Starscream... he's far too effective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Astroman posted:

Werewolves. :colbert:

How do you do SF YA CW style werewolves though?

• Locked thread