Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yea that was just fantastic, the 'take me home' line made me actually laugh.

Shouldn't the horse take her back to Polis?

And I'm okay with Octavia pulling an Aragorn, this was all i could hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVuYBQNGuuc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Clarke is kind of a dick for not bothering to dig the bunker out.

She had nothing to do for almost seven years. You aren't telling me that with trucks and probably skaikru explosives and someone to help she couldn't have found a way to the bunker entrance.

She just left them in there to probably start an underground lord of the flies when they realized rocks were holding the door shut and they had no escape.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Well they pull Walking Dead amounts of munitions out of thin air so I assumed she would have access to some kind of grenades or C-4 or something.

Seven Years.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

INH5 posted:

The bunker was directly under a skyscraper. It took hundreds of workers using modern equipment more than 8 months to clear the WTC rubble after 9/11.. Clarke doesn't have any powered earthmoving equipment and she apparently only has one other person who can help her, who is in her early teens at most. It is entirely believable that she wasn't able to dig the bunker out within 6 years.

Which seems like a major design oversight on Billy Cadogan's part, but whatever.

i figured the 300 skaikru corpses piled on top of the door would create a buffer zone, digging through skeletons is easier than digging through rubble

• Locked thread