Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

OK!! Lets start the Clarke season 3 body count pool. I'm going with 500 minimum.

Depends on how fast she gets ahold of Jaha's nuke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Well they needed a new Murphy so now Jasper is Murphy!

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

No longer sated by killing man, Clarke has moved onto more vicious targets.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

The premiere had a 0.7 in the demo, which is 0.2 higher than the s2 premiere and higher than any season 2 episode. If you want further evidence that CBS and Warner Bros are idiots if they don't re-up with Netflix, here it is.

hcreight fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jan 22, 2016

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Yay more people for the show to kill!

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

"Their deaths are on you."

Get in line.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

I still can't look at this guy without thinking of him getting pegged on Shameless.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Murphy (still) gonna Murph.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Splat.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Lexa wouldn't know what the phrase "go float yourself" means Clarke.

She clearly knows what the opposite means.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

"Stay out of Clarke's bed."

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

'Fridging' is an especially dumb trope to throw out on this one considering Clarke isn't a man.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Xoidanor posted:

Now you lost me.

Fridging was coined within the specific context of female characters being killed off--often times in gruesome ways--as a plot or character development for a male character. It is, at the very least, stretching it to say it applies here.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Yeah I wasn't calling you out or anything (you were making a joke), it's just another trope/criticism that at times gets abused by the internet.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

I got the impression that there's a Lt. Dax sort of thing going on with the commanders, where Lexa (the host) had a shared consciousness with the AI. Hence why Lexa was confident the new Commander would protect Clarke. I don't think Clarke is getting the chip.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

I'm about 90% positive that Lexa doesn't get killed off--at least not yet-- if her actress weren't already starring in another show. Otherwise I think she joins the main cast. The writers took the best possible out of an unfortunate situation created by external forces.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

I'm starting to wonder if The CW got a little too cocky with this "early renew everything" stunt.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Dalael posted:

Am I the only one who thinks the real controversy here is that she left The 100 (a great show) for Fear the Walking Dead (something I hope will die by next season)?

She had no way of knowing her role on The 100 would expand when taking the Fear the Walking Dead role, most likely. And even if she did, Fear the Walking Dead is likely to be on TV for a hell of a lot longer than The 100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

FTWD doesn't do as well as the main show but it was getting demo ratings in the 3s in its first season, which is still crazy good for cable. Unless the ratings crater for some reason it's gonna be on for a long time.

The 100 might get to Season 5 for syndication purposes, but after that? Eh.

• Locked thread