Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Raven telling it like it is.

edit: 'No kill marks.' "My back's not big enough."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Wasn't Octavia Jasper's crush until the series started offing teens like no tomorrow?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

Well it's a bait and switch.

The pilot makes you think it's another beautiful people CW show with a cheesy YA fiction premise but a few episodes in the bleaker tone starts to take over.

What's even funnier is if I remember right the show came out in the same season as noted bad Amell show The Tomorrow People and that one about high school teen aliens. So your thoughts were a bit leery just going into it to begin with.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Wezlar posted:

Honestly my biggest problem with Season 3 was how they very quickly introduced a girlfriend for Bellamy only to immediately off her to give him a reason to want to work with Pike.

Fridging is a trope that's been around forever because it's a nice lazy character motivation.

• Locked thread