Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

You should put a spoiler warning in the OP and something for newbies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lycus posted:

If you know how TVIV works, then I think you should know not to read OPs of any returning shows if you're a show newbie.

That's not always the case! I have been turned on to many a show that were in season 3 or whatever, when the OP had a really good what is this show about anyway? post, followed by spoiler stuff clearly marked below that

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Rocksicles posted:

Quit being a fuckhead.

What? I started watching the show because the season 2 OP had a great introduction and made me curious. All I was saying is that the OP could be more inviting of new viewers. I don't see how that makes me a fuckhead.

blue squares fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jan 14, 2016

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Um, ok

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm sorry can we all just get along and agree that watching Clarke's enemies die is the greatest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This is the guy that grabbed Clarke at the end. NSFW: http://www.ilikeweirdstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/jodybutt.png

Bellamy is a really bad leader this episode.

• Locked thread