Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

IRQ posted:

Starts Thursday January 21st.

drat new OP got me all excited! :( Put this in the OP, it should really be there.

drat it, hollylolly, for a second you got me thinking it was on tonight. :p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
If you know how TVIV works, then I think you should know not to read OPs of any returning shows if you're a show newbie.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

The S2 OP was way more spoilerly than this one. Right off the bat, it told you which main characters were definitely alive or possibly dead and where they were at the end of S1.

I remember seeing it before I decided to give the show another shot and so I knew much of how S1 ends. It was fine, knowing how things turned out helped me decide to try again.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jan 14, 2016

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I don't see how she's cut ties with the Arkers. She chose saving her brother over sticking with the traitor Grounders and her boyfriend's not welcome with them either.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I hope they're pissed when they find out that the Sky People won the battle. Lexa made them all look like cowards.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Grounders believe you become Commander via reincarnation, though. It's unclear how much influence a "coup leader" can have over that without knowing the details of how they're "discovered".

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I just remember one of them faking an assassination attempt because they were opposed to the alliance.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I like how Indra went from the Sky People's biggest hater to their biggest Grounder ally.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Fortunately, it's easy for looters to avoid the decaying corpses since the Mountain Men all packed themselves into one room that's the deepest in the facility.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Them settling beneath that towering wreckage still bugs me. That can't be safe.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

It's a new character. Grounder girl was named Echo. Cliff girl was named Mel. This girl is named Gina.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jan 23, 2016

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

They should play the Head-Six theme when Jaha sees Alie outside.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

They made a road.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

But really, it doesn't matter because the alternative would be lovely.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

hollylolly posted:

:siren: S3 E2 - Wanheda, part 2
Abby focuses on whether to open Mount Weather as a medical facility.

Betting that Abby asks that Grounder healer to run it with her as a neutral facility.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

That skyscraper can't be safe.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

nerdman42 posted:

Did they say if Pike was a member of Ark guard? I assumed that was why Kane knew him but I can't remember exactly.

They said he was a teacher. Clarke and Bellamy were two of his students.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Marty, you're not thinking fourth-dimensionally!

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/JRothenbergTV/status/693528696024530944

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

The only thing i was iffy about was Bellamy & company quickly finding the trading post then quickly catching up to Roan & Clarke.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Acinonyx posted:

Ya, but there is no practical reason to stop choking them when they stop moving unless you suddenly felt bad about killing someone or didn't understand how hard it often is to kill someone. Clarke has been demonstrated many times to have neither of these issues.

Clarke always feels bad about killing people.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Open Source Idiom posted:

So Bellamy's girlfriend died here so she could be resurrected in the City of Light, right?

You probably have to be connected to it first.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

There's no way that Abby receives a single vote for chancellor.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Surely they would've showed him if he was still there.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

It's not like you have to be the best fighter (probably Prince Roan) or the most devious strategist (probably Queen Nia) to be Commander. It's some reincarnation bullshit. Maybe the Ice Nation has the right idea.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

They already explicitly referred to Indra as the leader of the Tree Clan, so yeah, that's right.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

hollylolly posted:

He was banished from Tree crew because he stayed with the Arkers to attack Mt Weather...right? It's a little fuzzy in my memory.

I think his initial crime was siding with the Ark teens at the end of Season 1. He was given a reprieve when they made the alliance, but then he was arrested when Lexa made the deal with Mt. Weather. Then Indra secretly released him in the Season 2 finale.

Lycus fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Feb 8, 2016

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

He didn't stay, they took him. Indra then let him go and he got back at the very end in time to kill Cage.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

A half of an Annapolis sign got blown to Baltimore by a nuke. There.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I'm pretty sure that the people editing the wiki assumed that because New York landmarks are in a desert in the credits, and we don't actually have any reason to think that from the show proper. If I'm correct on that, disregard the wiki.

Fan wiki's are bad anyway.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Oh i did not notice that at all.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I thought it was the Brooklyn Bridge, but I'm a Californian, I don't know much more about NYC bridges than you do.

Or are they twins? I don't know.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I really thought they were gonna spend an episode on the election.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

If S2 moved at S3's pace, Cage would've been president by now. Plots can move too fast.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Kegslayer posted:

Don't quite understand the hate for Pike.

Someone has to lay the groundwork for Clarke's season three killing spree.

Though this is the kind of thing I was afraid of. I think the "Genghis Clarke" stuff is fun for jokes, but if the writers actually just want to set things up for a genocide every season, them we're about at self-parody.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

To be honest, I hadn't thought about Bellamy feeling an extra helping of guilt over killing the Mt. Weather rebels.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Again, I would've liked an election episode.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

That towering wreckage looks really dangerous anyway.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

They thought he was going out to build a bigger wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

I turned on Unity Day and Finn just says "blown out of the sky". So unless there's something else, I think chances are high that they crash-landed on Earth and that'll be a future plot arc if the show doesn't get cancelled.

• Locked thread