Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rurutia
Jun 11, 2009

Shieldhill posted:

I just started re-watching from the beginning, finished the fourth episode recently, and I'd say by the third the show had already gotten good. There's cringeworthy stuff in the first two, but when Clarke mercy kills a guy when the tough-talking Bellamy couldn't, learns her mom was responsible for her dad's death, and a little girl stabs one-third of the love triangle in the throat, that's some good TV. The fallout in episode four had Murphy's lynching, Charlotte's suicide, and Clarke and Bellamy assuming joint leadership and showing some mutual respect; The 100 as a show would continue to grow, but by that point it had its hooks in me.

I agree with this. I remember my eyes rolling so hard in the first two episodes, but I needed something to binge and it was fine. By the third, I realized I could no longer play this while doing work because it really captured my attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rurutia
Jun 11, 2009
She can have empathy for those 18 people and for Finn, and not think he deserves to be tortured to death? This is dumb, people aren't robots. Clarke did what she had to do and she's a good leader because she's usually made the hard choice. Her initial hesitation because she was in love with him makes sense especially considering they're not even 18 yet. She's shown to never have had an easy time with the decisions she's had to make. Kane has shown himself likewise, and he reacted appropriately.

• Locked thread