Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Murphy and Jaha continue to be the absolute best. Jaha is so crazy, I'm laughing at every scene of theirs because Murphy's the straight man and he's Murphy for god's sake. When Murphy is the sane, sensible one you know you're hosed up. I can't wait for Jaha to force Murphy into the Matrix because Murphy is not a good candidate for peace and light or whatever bullshit that AI is spouting. He is going to screw that City of Light up so hardcore. That is if Clarke hasn't destroyed it first.

Clarke is still too awesome. And I love broken Jasper. I just love this show so much. Clarke's killing panthers and sexing up girls, Jasper's trying his best to kill himself without just eating his gun, Monty is literally a sadface emoji, the Skypeople continue to promise peace, then shoot everything that moves...

Also A+ on the show starting with half-naked, sweaty Bellamy and Lincoln sparring. drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

A good poster posted:

Hand-pumping Ontari's heart was way more gross than anything I ever thought they could let on network television.

I laughed so hard at Murphy's expression when Abby cracked the chest and told him to start pumping. Murphy is the literal best.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

I am incredibly excited about Monty's growth into a badass. This stupid show really has some great character arcs.

Except poor J dog.

• Locked thread