Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012
I thought bellamys girlfriend was the grounder in the cage next to him at Mt weather. She says something along the lines of 'I hate that place' before handing him the illiad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012
So are they done with the Watership Down plot or is the A.I. the house cat that attacks Hazel?

Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012

Error 404 posted:

Does that make Clarke Fiver?
Badass.

No Clarke is Hazel. Jaha is Fiver (in season 2 at least).

Duck Rodgers
Oct 9, 2012
I'm assuming that the reason Abby wasn't around at the end of the episode is because she is going to warn Clarke and Lexa about pike. I would also assume that Lincoln and Octavia would go warn the army. I can't imagine that everyone would just sit around and let pike carry out his plan.

• Locked thread